- 4.2 mm RH rubber
- Midsole stiffness: Medium
- Unlined synthetic upper
- Approx. weight: 469 g (per pair)
- Size: US 4-14 / EU 35.5-48.5
- Fit: Moderate-Asymmetric
- Upper: Micro Synthetic
- Insole: Micro Synthetic Tongue: Elastic
- Strap: Webbing
- Rubber: RH rubber
UP RH / REAL HONOR
|COMPOUND MIXING||CA, USA|
Jason Line (verified owner) –
Not just a speed climbing shoe, these are a great all around slip on. I primarily use them bouldering. They fit my asymmetrical feet (long great toe, short small toe) perfectly and the heel feels almost impossible to pull out of. I wear mine street shoe sized and they are still snug enough to never have issues with a loose heel or when I toe down on small holds. I actually prefer these over the UP moc as a general gym shoe. I have also worn these outside frequently to warm up on granite and they perform excellently. The only down side of these is that they absolutely will turn sweaty feet Smurf blue.
bmxmike32 (verified owner) –
Absolutely one of the best all around gym shoes I’ve ever bought. Unparallel should be advertising these as an elite Mocc, not a speed climbing shoe.
– First the comfort is out of this world, I had to double take when I first put them of to see if they added some sort of padding in them which ended up being that synthetic upper. The break in period doesn’t exist, they’re comfortable from the first time you put them on.
– Performance blew me away. They edge, smear and heel hook with the best of my shoes. I was expecting a performance dip with edging, but I suppose since I properly sized them down I really could no tell the difference between these and my old Pinks in the gym.
-Fit I highly suggest 1 full size down for a proper performance, heck I could’ve gone 1.5 down as they’re so comfortable. Sizing down 0.5 and you might have the heel slipping depending on the person. Unparallel has also said the UP-Rise are smaller than this model. I have these Up-duels in 9.5 which are almost exactly the same heel to toe length as my Vims that are 10.5.